- No vacancies
Hours of work
- 38.5 hours per week including weekends
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain compliance to Cedar Care policies, procedures and systems
- Ensure the effective use of resources.
- Contribute to achieve efficient functioning of the home.
- Ensure that the daily clinical and care requirements of all Residents are met according to their individual care plan, habits and lifestyle.
- Maintains the overall well-being of all Residents on a daily basis
- Maintains the overall safety of Residents
- Manages the admission of allocated Residents.
- Maximises the physical and psychological wellbeing of allocated Residents through care planning.
- Ensures that the Residents social and leisure needs are met on a daily basis.
- Contributes to maximising the performance of care staff.