None at the moment
Part time only
Work under the supervision of the Nursing Home Administrator to promote occupancy, quality, efficiency and organization in the day to day management of the home.
– Present a professional and positive image of the home to visitors and on the telephone.
– Assist in maintaining a tidy office and efficient systems.
– Written communication is of a high and professional standard.
– Assist in tasks pertaining to Residents and Staff.
– Run errands to the post office, surgeries, pharmacies etc when necessary.
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas:
Good standard of education
Excellent computer skills with experience of Microsoft Office
Following through procedures and systems
Working without constant supervision
Skills and Abilities
Good verbal and written communication.
Can adapt well to working independently and in a team.
Ability to prioritise workload efficiently.
Strong organisation skills and time management.
Attention to detail.