- full-time basis
- 38.5 hours per week
- flexibly including evenings, weekends and bank holidays as the service requires.
- Helping and encouraging clients to maintain their wellbeing by ensuring their needs are met according to their preferences and lifestyle.
- Developing respectful and friendly relationships with visiting family members and other professionals.
- Assisting with group and individual social activities
- Assisting guests with exercises to complete their therapy program
- Monitoring and recording progress of clients.
- Giving feedback and communicating effectively and clearly with a multi-disciplinary team, including a Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist, Clinical Lead/ Registered Nurse, and other Rehab support workers in helping individuals regain their independence at The Lodge at Oakhill following a hospital admission or a period of illness at home.
- Ensuring public areas and resident bedrooms are well maintained