Arbour Walk, Hungerford Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5HU
Arbour Walk is a newly purpose built resident and nursing home in the heart of Brislington. Its convenient location, layout with a variety of indoor facilities and beautifully landscaped secure gardens make it an extraordinary environment for an excellent service for people with dementia, mental disorders and chronic physical conditions.
The home will provide services for people over the age of 40.
Midway between Bristol and Bath
Well connected with major roads
Residential setting with local amenities within walking distance
New purpose built 83 bedded home.
All large (20 square metres or larger) single en-suite bedrooms with shower
- Three floors each with lounge
- Three dining rooms: a pub, restaurant and al fresco diner
- Indoor garden
- Hairdressing and nail salon
- Two sensory rooms
- A grand arbour walk running along one side of the home and continuing around the back wrapping sensory gardens and planting garden for residents
- An interactive patio garden with a several pergolas and planting platforms
Types of care
The layout of the home enables provision of different types and levels of care and support.
- Ground floor, 23 bedrooms will provide residential or nursing care for people with Mental Disorder.
- First floor, 30 beds, divided into two 15 bedded suites will provide nursing care for people with Complex Dementia.
- Second floor, 30 beds, divided into two 15 bedded suites will provide nursing residential or nursing care for people with dementia.
Read More: Person-centered Care | Moving in | Services & Facilities| Food | Leisure
- Arbour Walk
- Arbour Walk, Hungerford Road, Brislington, Bristol BS4 5HU
- T: 01173745791
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below
Make an Enquiry
I love working here, especially as the staff are all so friendly and make you feel part of the team very easily.Jenna Lawton (Housekeeping) - Cedar Care Homes
Very enjoyable work environment and the residents are all so friendly. I like talking to them and looking after them.Jerum Cullamar (Care Assistant) - Cedar Care Homes
Working with elderly people is a challenge and I like a challenge. We are supported well by both the management and care team.Liz Peter (Clinical Lead) - Cedar Care Homes