Station Road, Styal, Cheshire, SK9 4HD
Eden Mansions is situated in Styal, a tranquil suburb near Wilmslow in Cheshire. Homely in appearance and atmosphere and set amongst open fields, there is a feeling of being in the countryside, yet it is not far local amenities.
- The Capesthorne Wing; consists of 27 bedrooms and is for our residents requiring Residential Dementia Care.
- The Ashley Wing; consists of 23 bedrooms and is for our residents requiring General Nursing Care.
- The Chester Wing; consists of 23 bedrooms and is for our residents requiring Complex Dementia.
- The Stanneylands Wing; consists of 25 bedrooms and is for our residents requiring Complex Care & & Mental Disorder Care.
Read More: Person-centered Care | Moving in | Services & Facilities| Food | Leisure
- Eden Mansions
- Station Road, Styal, Cheshire, SK9 4HD
- T: 01625 524276
- E: email@example.com
Please fill out the form below
A few visitors have encountered an issue when trying to submit this form. If the website does not allow you to submit your completed form, please could you call the home and speak to the administrators (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm) – they will assist you in completing the form over the phone.
Please be aware that this form is working ONLY on the browser Google Chrome.
Make an Enquiry
We visited my friend on Saturday afternoon. She appeared very happy and comfortable. The staff wheeled her into the dining room where we could talk, she had her oxygen too. The cheerful staff offered us a hot drink. All the care and domestic staff were very friendly. I have been diagnosed with the onset of Alzheimer's disease. I have instructed my family, husband and children that if I should need 24-hour care, it must be Eden Mansions Care Home.Friend of Resident
The care provided to residents at Eden Mansions is outstanding. The staff are patient, kind and very vigilant. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Relations of residents receive a warm welcome and are kept fully informed about their loved ones. There is a wide range of activities which residents are encouraged to join. It has a warm and homely atmosphere. Some of the rooms could do with an upgrade.Daughter of Resident