College Park Drive, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS10 7QD
Originally a Methodist college built in the 1950s in the Art Deco style, Oakhill Mansions has tall sash windows, lending a light and airy feel to the appropriately-named Mansions. Its elevated location on Henbury Hill provides beautiful panoramic views of Bristol. It is close to the centre of Bristol, in a secluded and leafy part of Westbury-on-Trym, a village to the north of the city.
- The Queenswood Wing; consists of 19 rooms and is for our residents who require Complex Dementia or Mental Disorder Care.
- The Kingsley Wing; consists of 31 rooms and is for our residents requiring Complex Dementia or Functional Mental Health Care.
- The Princeton Wing; consists of 26 rooms and is for our residents requiring General Nursing Care or Dementia Nursing Care.
- The Lodge at Oakhill consists of 14 rooms and is for our residents who require Complex General Nursing Care.
Read More: Person-centered Care | Moving in | Services & Facilities| Food | Leisure
- Oakhill Mansions
- College Park Drive, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS10 7QD
- T: 01179 501 201
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below
Make an Enquiry
19th December - 3pm - Pantomime - "Sleeping Beauty"
16th January - 2pm - Lively Music Sessions
30 January - 2pm - Songs and Entertainment - 50's, 60's
Mum was fast tracked from hospital into Oakhill Mansions in January, she spent seven months on the Princeton Wing which offered excellent facilities, cleanliness and top notch care until she sadly passed away. The staff, nurses and Management team went beyond their job titles to ensure mum and ourselves had an understanding of what was happening during our journey with plenty of hugs and endless cups of tea. We can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a nursing home with a heart I cannot recommend them enough.Tanya
Very comfortable and well looked after, staff are nice and attentive. Food was excellent in portion sizes and quality.Resident