Job RequirementsHours of work
- Full time only
- 37.5 hours per week including weekends
- (40 scheduled hours per week minus breaks)
- Develops friendly and respectful relationships with Residents.
- Works under the guidance of the Activities Co-ordinator to enable Resident’s to maintain their well-being by ensuring that their social and leisure needs are met are met according to their individual care plans, habits and life styles.
- Create a stimulating environment for Resident’s – there is always some activity.
- Assist in outings and entertainment as required.
- Assist in individual celebrations pertaining to special days in the Residents’ lives.
- Assist in seasonal celebrations and social events.
- Monitor safety of the Residents.
- Serve refreshments as required by Residents and their visitors.
- Maintain up to date records.
The Benefits of Working with Cedar Care:
- You will receive free Cedar Care induction training including care certificate
- Refresher training with the opportunity for career progression.
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution**
- Free parking across all of our homes
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Optional Overtime available
- In house reward scheme