All of our Homes provide:
Services included in basic fees
- Accommodation, light, heat, water and food.
- Individual personal care and support, RNC is retained as nursing charges.
- A personal television can be provided at no extra cost, unless a specific type or make is preferred.
- Cooked breakfast, choice of menu for Lunch and Supper. Special diets or preferences are catered for.
- Laundering of personal clothing, bedding and towels.
- Activities and entertainment are arranged according to Residents’ needs and interests.
- Physiotherapy can be arranged through GP referral.
- Appointments with visiting optician as and when needed.
Services available at extra cost
- Dry cleaning, if required.
- Outings and day trips.
- Range of therapies according to Residents’ needs and preferences.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- Private Doctor, dentist or optician appointments.
- Transport to private appointments, social or leisure activities.
- Personal clothing.
- Toilet requisites and other items of luxury or personal nature.
- Outgoing telephone calls charged at the current domestic rate.
- Staff escort to accompany residents for appointments.
- Any other services that cannot be categorised under the services listed in basic fees.