All of our Homes provide:
Services included in basic fees
- Accommodation, light, heat, water and food.
- Individual personal care and support, RNC is retained as nursing charges.
- A personal television can be provided at no extra cost, unless a specific type or make is preferred.
- Cooked breakfast, choice of menu for Lunch and Supper. Special diets or preferences are catered for.
- Laundering of personal clothing, bedding and towels.
- Activities and entertainment are arranged according to Residents’ needs and interests.
- Physiotherapy can be arranged through GP referral.
- Appointments with visiting optician as and when needed.
Services available at extra cost
- Dry cleaning, if required.
- Outings and day trips.
- Range of therapies according to Residents’ needs and preferences.
- Newspapers and magazines.
- Private Doctor, dentist or optician appointments.
- Transport to private appointments, social or leisure activities.
- Personal clothing.
- Toilet requisites and other items of luxury or personal nature.
- Outgoing telephone calls charged at the current domestic rate.
- Staff escort to accompany residents for appointments.
- Any other services that cannot be categorised under the services listed in basic fees.
Rehabilitation & Reablement Package
Our rehabilitation & reablement service is ideal for those needing convalescent care, physical rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation/brain injury rehabilitation, orthopaedics rehabilitation (be it following the replacement, fracture or amputation of a hip, knee, shoulder etc.), or rehabilitation following other illnesses or hospitalisation.
We help you to regain skills in daily activities to help with your preparation for independent living. We also offer balance and gait training to help you to increase mobility and strength.
Our service includes an ‘Assessment for Package of Care’ to help us to understand what type of care package you may need (if at all) on your return home. This includes initial, on-discharge and ongoing assessments through:
- Occupational Therapy
- And a planned home assessment with the physiotherapist and occupational therapist
Our respite care service offers a short holiday service for the elderly, older people or others requiring a little more care and attention. It’s a holiday-like experience combined with 24-hour care available from a registered nurse. We offer nursing respite care, residential respite care, and respite care with physiotherapy and occupational therapy support.